Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU) is the examination conducting body that organizes IPU CET Law Entrance Examination for the aspirants for the candidates who are willing to get admissions into Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B. The eight colleges affiliated with GGSIPU are offering this course.
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must complete Class XII from a recognized Board / University with English Subject as a compulsory subject.
- An aspirant needs to obtain at least 50% of minimum marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Bar Council of India is planning to introduce age as a criterion for making the students eligible for the application of this examination.
- The students who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria cannot appear for this examination.
- The aspirants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form for the examination.
Mode of exam: Offline
Total Number of Questions: 150
Type of Questions: MCQs
Total Marks: 600
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Marking Scheme: +4 for correct answers, -1 for wrong ones.
We offers Law aspirants a complete one stop solution required to prepare for all major law entrance exams including CLAT, AILET, SLAT, CUET, etc. This course is specially designed to empower students who wish to prepare for Law entrance exams at home and cannot attend regular classes at Coaching centres.
The course consists of Video Lectures, along with Test Series and study material. You can also ask doubts and it will be cleared online in our Live classes.
In our first session, we have discussed the CLAT examination overview, its different sections and how to prepare for the it. Also to start with, we have discussed some 20+ legal terms and maxims.
Watch now >> .
In this session we have covered the basics of Indian Polity & Constitutional Law i.e different articles, schedule, fundamental rights, etc.
In this session we have covered the basics of Percentage. How to solve the percentage questions using the ratio method quickly.
Watch now >>
In this session we have practiced different questions related to the percentage using the ratio method we have learned in our last session.
Watch now >>
In this session we have covered the direction sense topic of logical reasoning. It is one of the easiest and important topic for CLAT examination.
Watch now >>